Preliminary project issues to be considered for the construction of transmission lines
The preliminary and authorization stages for the construction of overhead transmission lines and underground transmission lines are crucial because of the growing awareness of environmental and social impacts affecting the realization of the projects.
CI2000’s concern for environment has resulted in the development of a technical department providing the following services:
- Technical assistance during the obtaining of building permission;
- Interface with involved environmental and archaeological entities;
- Evaluation of top solutions with study of the line route and analysis of variants;
- Support for sworn practices of areas and land registry;
- Obtaining the necessary authorizations for crossings (roads, railways, waterways, transmission lines, telecommunication and phone lines, etc.) with implementation and management of the necessary practices and interface with authorities.